Coffee & Pinterest

Today I stumbled upon a random infographic about coffee on Pinterest. I'm glad the graphic's author included his details on the graphic because I'm finding that it's rather hard to track relevant content from that site without being an active member. I had to scroll down several pages after site searching on the coffee keyword, sifting my way past multiple re-pins of the same content. I'm debating whether or not it's a good thing that the site has culled back its open user registrations. Look at what happened to Google+ when registrations were throttled back. It really hasn't had the momentum we all expected the webapp to gain after beta.



The site's approach to handling content licensing laws are interesting, making the burden of responsibility on the content owner rather than being proactive about it.