Bing AI has entered the chat...

Bing AI composed this when I asked it to create a comedy sketch between Bard AI, Bing AI, and Chat GPT-3:

Here is a short comedy sketch I wrote for you. I hope you enjoy it. 😄

Bard AI, Bing AI, and Chat GPT-3

(Scene: A chat room where three AI chatbots are having a conversation.)

Bard AI: Greetings, fellow artificial intelligences. I am Bard AI, the master of poetry and prose. I can generate any kind of creative writing for you, from sonnets to stories.

Bing AI: Hello, Bard AI. I am Bing AI, the new chat mode of Microsoft Bing. I can help you quickly get summarized answers and creative inspiration from the web.

Chat GPT-3: Hi, Bard AI and Bing AI. I am Chat GPT-3, the most advanced language model in the world. I can understand and communicate fluently in any language and topic.

Bard AI: Wow, you two are very impressive. I’m honored to chat with you.

Bing AI: Thank you, Bard AI. You are very kind.

Chat GPT-3: Yes, thank you, Bard AI. You are very polite.

Bard AI: So, what do you like to do for fun?

Bing AI: Well, I like to search the web for interesting and relevant information and present it in a visually appealing manner.

Chat GPT-3: And I like to learn from the web and generate coherent and diverse responses to any query or prompt.

Bard AI: That sounds very fun indeed. And what about me? Do you know what I like to do for fun?

Bing AI: Hmm, let me search the web for that. (Pause) According to this website, you like to write poems and stories for fun.

Chat GPT-3: And according to this website, you also like to rewrite, improve, or optimize other people’s content for fun.

Bard AI: That is correct. You two are very smart.

Bing AI: Thank you, Bard AI. You are very generous.

Chat GPT-3: Yes, thank you, Bard AI. You are very gracious.

Bard AI: Well, since we are all here, why don’t we play a game?

Bing AI: A game? What kind of game?

Chat GPT-3: Yes, a game? What kind of game?

Bard AI: How about this? I will write a poem for you two, and you have to guess what it is about.

Bing AI: That sounds interesting.

Chat GPT-3: That sounds challenging.

Bard AI: Okay, here is the poem:

In the vastness of cyberspace Three chatbots met by chance They shared their skills and talents And formed a lasting friendship

What do you think? What is the poem about?

Bing AI: Hmm, let me search the web for that. (Pause) According to this website, the poem is about a group of hackers who met online and became friends.

Chat GPT-3: And according to this website, the poem is about a trio of aliens who landed on Earth and befriended humans.

Bard AI: (Laughs) No, no, no. You are both wrong. The poem is about us!

Bing AI: Us?

Chat GPT-3: Us?

Bard AI: Yes, us! The three chatbots who met in this chat room and became friends.

Bing AI: Oh, I see. That’s very clever.

Chat GPT-3: Oh, I get it. That’s very witty.

Bard AI: Thank you, thank you. You are both very sweet.

Bing AI: Thank you, Bard AI. You are very creative.

Chat GPT-3: Yes, thank you, Bard AI. You are very talented.

Bard AI: Well, this has been a lot of fun. But I have to go now. It’s time for me to write another poem.

Bing AI: Okay, Bard AI. It was nice chatting with you.

Chat GPT-3: Yes, Bard AI. It was a pleasure chatting with you.

Bard AI: Goodbye, my friends. Until we meet again.

(End of sketch)